Some Text

Assalamualaikum wr.wb :D

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Learning from my mistakes




Today, I learned many thing about me. Yes, it’s about me, started from I wake up from my bed. I could choose got up on early or late morning because I didn’t have a schedule for class today. First thing that I realized is whether or not the schedule you had, took a habit that kept getting up in the morning was very important. Because you would get lots of benefits, like your body more healthy and fresh when you got up on early morning then you got time to do sport, looked happier than usual and etc. You could do anything  with your spare time right ? 

Second thing that I learned is, when you did anything, began with set your goal first, It’s very important that you have a right direction to do your activities and you kept focus on your priority. Don’t forget to include bismillah on our activity, insya allah we got more productivity today. 

Then, always evaluated your schedule and checklist that you have been finished your work, if you’re done with the others task don’t be a lazy and assume it can done quickly. If you can do it as soon as possible then finish it.   

It’s happen on you Ndu, I try to learn from my mistakes and I want to change to better habit on my life : )

No comments: